Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello You Dying Blog, You!

Hello to All. St. George was fun. Reed and Megs, wish you coulda come. Just wanted to put some pics up for all to see. Glad to see Katie lived to tell the tale about her wisdom teeth. Spencer is out of town until Saturday doing some secret project in the Nevada deseret that he can't tell me about. So, as you can imagine-I am handling the children and life in general with ease, very little stress, and even excelling at being without him. Stop laughing! That's not nice. Anyway, Love to you all.








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey! Someone else actually posted!!! Gosh I was talking to myself for so long! Those are cool pics. And sorry again about today. I really didn't plan on getting sick. I'm actually feeling a lot better. My roommate gave me these oils that I'm supposed to but in a glass of water and gargle and it has actually helped quite a bit! Anyway, I'll hopefully see you tomorrow.