Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally...

So I know no one reads this but I'll post anyway.  After complaining about my wisdom teeth forever I am finally getting them out along with a frenectomy.  That's where they cut some stuff and remove some stuff so my two front teeth won't constantly be pushing apart.  It is scheduled for this friday and I'm am beyond terrified.  I thought about it and I have never had anything this serious.  I've never had a surgery of any kind.  I've never been put to sleep or knocked out.  I haven't even fainted...ever!  I think that's why I'm so terrified.  Plus, all I can think about is when Leanne had hers out and she laid on the couch and threw up for days and days.  That is not something I am looking forward to.   Well, it'll be a miracle if someone replies to this or even reads it but we'll see what happens.  I love you all.  

No comments: