Friday, November 13, 2009





Hi Everybody.
Mom and I went to Chicago this past weekend. Dan, Larry, and I went to a dental conference and then we spent a little time where I grew up. Wendy, Debi, and Reeta too I guess. It was way fun.
Chicago is a cool place, super nice folks, lots of museums, and we drove an awesome cherry red Dodge charger for a rental car! We went to the Navy Pier right by Lake Michigan, ran into a bunch of drunk marines that wanted to party with mom, noticed Michael Jordan was buying popcorn at the ferris wheel and came to her rescue, and Jordan and I beat up 5 of the marines and threw them in Lake Michigan. Okay, after the cherry red charger comment none of that was true.
I ran into some of my old buddies, from 40 years ago. Sunday morning we went to the house where I grew up and took some pictures. We rang the door bell of the owner but her never came out so we just cruised around the place for about 10 minutes. Finally the owner came out and got super mad. I guess it looked pretty weird that a bunch of weirdos in church clothes were casing out his house. We smoothed it over eventually.
Here's some pics.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Dad, that was a pretty sweet story. I bought it up until the Michael Jordan comment